-->

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 7

A photo of someone that I miss....  Well, there are many, many people that I do miss.  But my Mom passed away December 13th and I dearly miss her.  In fact, part of the reason for doing this Project 365 is to try to heal from the pain that loosing her has caused. 

This picture was taken summer of 2008.  This was right after we drove from Sumter, South Carolina (we technically started at my Uncle Rusty and Aunt Donna's house) to Anchorage, Alaska!  On the way we stopped to see my friends in Michigan - Taylor and Amy and their families - and 'Lys and her family in North Dakota!  I so miss you girls too!  It was the trip of a life time and I'm so glad that my Mom was able to make it with us!  It was a summer that I will never forget and it left me with some great memories of my Mommy.  Even though the girls weren't quite 2 and Blake was 4, they will always hear stories of that summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment